Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to Gaia Speaks

How exciting to begin my first blogging experience. I have been writing for a long time, but have not had the courage to begin the blogging! My magickal name is Angelique Autumn and I am 59 years young! I am certainly in  my Crone Years and embracing it with all my might! Goddess has spoken to me for as long as I can remember, but just in the past 10 years has She encouraged me to write Her words for others to hear. This began when I was traveling the Christian Path in the form of Daily Devotions. It was during this time that I began my journey back to the path of Goddess Witch I began in my teen years! It has been quite a journey and one you will see come through in many of my posts here in this Sacred Place. I have been encouraged to publish my writings, but I believe Goddess is asking me to start here and She will tell me if and when it is time to ask people to purchase the words She wants told to those interested in listening. I hope this blog is helpful and inspiring. I apologize that it will not be all fancy mancy as I have limited computer skills and am scared to death of trying new things!

So we begin! Thank you again for joining me and giving me feedback as I step out of my comfort zone! Love and Light and Goddess blessings to you and yours!

Angelique

14 comments:

  1. I am so excited about your blog! Can't wait to hear your/her words. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Lisa! I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, my Sister! I am so glad to see you have taken this step. Welcome to the world of blogging! BB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will love to read your work Angelique Autumn :) Congrats & you will do great ....Many Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Dear Sister! So happy you've taken the step into blog world. I look forward to your posts! Much love,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. at last at last...I truly believe that the Goddess speaks through you ....I look forward with delight to your future posts...all my love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Look forward to your posts! I'm glad you jumped into the blogging world! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully written!!! So proud of you! Look forward to reading many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to reading your wise words once again in a different format :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mona Serendipity BlissMarch 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM

    I am so proud of you for doing this, I love all of the things that you write about and share with me. I cant wait to read your next writing. You are a true friend and your always in my heart. I love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you every lovely creative nuance of your unwinding, deepening journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy and proud that you have the courage to step forward and do this!! your a very beautiful lady and witch who I'm very proud to call my sister! -Winter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I just realized that you have several posts before this one. It looks very interesting and as soon as I have time, I will go back and read. I love the title of your new blog and look forward to good reading ahead. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete