The time has come for me to speak from the heart of a Mystic Crone. I am a vessel of the Divine and as such I understand when She asks me to speak words of Truth and Love. This may not be Your Truth but it is the Truth that lies in this Mystic Crone's heart. By sharing my heart and thoughts I hope you will get to know me better but also see that the Divine speaks to you also and asks that you speak that Truth in Love and Light! Come join me on this journey! Blessed be!
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
The Ruby Slippers
She Promised that the Ruby Red Slippers would take her Home. "Click three times" said the Fairy Goddess Mother.
The Woman stood still.
"Click your Shoes so You can Return Home." Fairy Goddess Mother insisted.
But what if I don't Want to go Home, she thought?
What if the Colorless World awaiting me is not one that I Want?
"But you Have to Go Home!" said the Fairy Goddess Mother. "You Must! You have no Choice!"
"I have NO CHOICE?" the Woman said. "Really? Don't you see: I CAN CHOOSE NOT to click my Ruby Red Slippers! I HAVE CHOICE!"
Fairy Goddess Mother was dumbfounded.
"But people are Waiting for you! People Depend on you, Need you, have Expectations of you! You MUST GO HOME!"
The Woman thought about it and
Gently reached Down and Removed her Red Ruby Slippers.
"No Thank You! I Choose Not to go Home."
"I Need Me! I Want Me!"
"I have been Waiting for Me!"
And so, the Fairy Goddess Mother, took the Red Ruby Slippers.
The Woman turned and put one Bare Foot in front of the other. Each Foot taking a Step was a Choice in and of Itself!
Fairy Goddess Mother smiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love this beyond words! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome Sharon! Thank you for reading and commenting! Namaste!
DeleteThis really spoke volumes to my younger self.
ReplyDeleteSo happy now that I'm a Crone
Hi Deb! I am happy to be Crone too!!! But I still have to make those Choices darn it! hahahah! Thank you for reading and commenting! Namaste!
DeleteHet is vast geen nieuws meer voor je dat DR REETHESH de beste is in het herenigen van ex-koppels. Hij doet dit al jaren. Dus als je dit bericht voor het eerst ziet en je hebt huwelijksproblemen, raad ik je aan om vandaag nog contact op te nemen met DR REETHESH. DR REETHESH staat klaar om al je geluk terug te brengen. Toen ik problemen had met mijn vrouw en online naar een oplossing zocht, was ik enorm onder de indruk van de getuigenissen over DR REETHESH. Toen ik contact met hem opnam en mijn probleem voorlegde, zei hij dat ik me geen zorgen moest maken en dat alles goed zou komen. En precies zoals hij zei: ik geniet nu van mijn huwelijk, want hij heeft geweldig werk voor me geleverd. Vergeet niet dat je geluk verdient, dus laat je door niets uit het veld slaan. Met de hulp van DR REETHESH beloof ik je dat al je geluk zal terugkeren. Neem gewoon contact met hem op en deel je problemen. Betaal voor de benodigdheden voor de opdracht en reken op het beste resultaat. Je kunt DR REETHESH bereiken via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 of e-mail: reethsh60@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHeb je problemen in je huwelijk of met je bedrijf? Heb je een rechtszaak lopen en wil je dat de rechter in jouw voordeel beslist? Speel je mee met de loterij maar win je niet? Heb je gezondheidsproblemen? Of wil je de juiste keuze maken bij het kiezen van een partner? Als je hulp nodig hebt bij deze of andere zaken, is DR WALE de persoon om contact mee op te nemen. DR WALE heeft duizenden mensen geholpen om de band met hun geliefde te herstellen. Dit bericht is daarvan een getuigenis. Toen mijn huwelijk op instorten stond, schoot DR WALE ons te hulp. Als je man of vrouw je heeft verlaten voor een ander en je wilt je ex terug, neem dan contact op met DR WALE en leg de situatie aan hem uit; geloof me, binnen enkele dagen zal je partner naar je terugkeren. Hier zijn de contactgegevens van DR WALE: WhatsApp/Viber +2347054019402 of e-mail drwalespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDelete